In order to allow machine friends enjoy the cool while operating the machine, reduce and avoid air conditioning failure, the following small letters to E series dug as an example, to tell you about how to do routine maintenance of air-conditioning systems and common fault handling.
1.The daily maintenance of air-conditioning system
Important safety instructions: All maintenance work must be carried out after the engine has completely stopped operating!
1. Keep the cab tidy and try to avoid storing all kinds of debris.
2. Cab Breather Filter Cleaning: The filter is located on the left side of the cab. After removing the panel, remove the filter cartridge, clean with compressed air, and then back in place.
Tip: If the air filter is seriously polluted or damaged, you need to replace the new one.
3. Air conditioning outlet filter cleaning: The filter is located on the left side of the driver's seat, after removal, clean with compressed air, and then back into place.
Tip: If the filter is dirty or damaged, you need to replace the new filter.
4. Belt care: air conditioning compressor is the engine driven by the belt, the belt status of a direct impact on air conditioning effect. The following items 1 and 2 belt maintenance, the engine and belt must be completely stopped operation!
Check the belt for wear and tear, if the wear or tear is serious, you need to change the belt.
Check the belt tension, with your fingers down the belt, feel the belt to maintain moderate tension.
Belt with the naked eye to observe whether the smooth operation of the belt, if the belt beating serious, you can adjust the tension wheel to maintain the belt tension moderate.
Important safety information: when the engine is running
Maintain proper distance from the belt to avoid possible personal injury caused by broken belt!
Do not touch the belt and other moving parts with anything, to avoid personal injury!
5. Condenser inspection and cleaning: The filter is located on the right side of the machine and is checked for debris. If necessary, remove the dust and debris from the condenser with compressed air.
2.Air-conditioning system common troubleshooting methods
Common Fault 1: Air conditioning only hair is not cooling, or not cold enough
1) Confirm that the air conditioning compressor switch on the control panel has not been activated. If not, press A / C.
2) press the air conditioner compressor switch, the wind is not blown out? It is possible that the engine speed is too low, then you can properly increase the engine speed.
3) Check the air conditioning belt is loose, if the belt is loose or broken, the compressor does not work, of course, not cooling (see above maintenance).
4) Check and clean the condenser (see above).
Common Fault 2: air conditioning air flow is small
1) Turn up the fan speed switch.
2) Check the air conditioning filter (see above maintenance): If the air conditioning filter plugged, will affect the amount of air supply, need to be cleaned or replaced.